Public Facilities Group (PFG) is a leading practitioner of 63-20 Progressive Design-Build (63-20 PDB) and is focused on the successful delivery of public Infrastructure on behalf of our Public Partners. Our professional staff have completed 28 projects with a total development cost of $1.8 billion. Each of these projects have been completed on or ahead-of schedule and on or under budget with a lower cost than our public partners had experienced with other alternative delivery models.
We advocate the use of the 63-20 Progressive Design-Build as a means of delivering infrastructure projects on behalf of a public agency. 63-20 PDB is frequently classified as both an alternative delivery model and as a Public-Private Partnership, when in fact it is a combination of both. It takes advantage of private tax-exempt financing while also benefiting from the delivery efficiencies found in P3 delivery. Our approach to 63-20 PDB also allows for private operations and maintenance, offers private guarantees of both cost and schedule and builds in safeguards that allow the public to secure ultimate project control whenever they desire to do so.
Our team has significant experience in real estate development, P3 delivery and finance. We assist the public in structuring a 63-20 PDB delivery and we serve as the obligated party, using 63-20 and 501(c)(3) bonds to finance and own public facilities for the public benefit.
Our clients are diverse. We have worked with public universities developing student housing, dining halls, and research facilities, with cities constructing city halls and parking garages and with counties and state governments delivering administrative buildings, medical office building and justice centers.
We are proud of our track record in helping public agencies find cost-effective and efficient solutions to their own operational needs as well as those of their constituents.
Our Work Experience
- Vermont Corridor County Administrative Offices BuildingPublicFacilities2018-09-27T17:04:11+00:00
- Salinas Police Services HeadquartersPublicFacilities2020-07-02T18:06:58+00:00
- El Gabilan Branch LibraryPublicFacilities2020-07-02T18:12:56+00:00
- Wood Center Dining FacilityPublicFacilities2016-10-21T16:41:47+00:00
- UW School of Medicine South Lake UnionPublicFacilities2016-10-21T16:41:47+00:00
- Washington State Data CenterPublicFacilities2016-10-21T16:41:47+00:00
- Riverside County Law BuildingPublicFacilities2016-10-21T16:41:47+00:00
- Redmond City HallPublicFacilities2016-10-21T16:41:47+00:00
- Rainier PlacePublicFacilities2016-11-09T17:03:02+00:00
- Radford Court ApartmentsPublicFacilities2016-10-21T16:41:47+00:00
- Harborview Ninth and Jefferson BuildingPublicFacilities2016-10-21T16:41:47+00:00
- Gateway at AlhambraPublicFacilities2016-10-21T16:41:47+00:00
- Bothell City HallPublicFacilities2016-10-21T16:41:47+00:00
- Nordheim Court ApartmentsPublicFacilities2016-10-21T16:41:47+00:00
- Center for Urban WatersPublicFacilities2016-10-21T16:41:47+00:00